This award recognizes a younger civil engineer who has exhibited professional achievement and has made significant impact to the field of civil engineering. This impact may be through professional activities, ASCE involvement, research and innovative engineering solutions.The award recipient shall be the person, in the judgment of the Awards Committee, who has best demonstrated these traits and has brought distinction upon himself/herself, ASCE and the field of civil engineering.
- This award is intended for ASCE Younger Members, who are members age 35 years or younger as of December 1 of the year of the award.
- The nominee for this award shall be a Registered Professional Engineer or hold an Engineer in Training certificate and actively pursuing licensure as a Registered Professional Engineer.
- The nominee must be a member of ASCE.
- Describe any of the nominee’s professional achievements, leadership, management abilities and/or exceptional dedication and service and state how this has brought distinction upon himself/herself, ASCE and/or the field of civil engineering
- Describe the nominee’s ASCE involvement.
- Provide any other information regarding the nominee to be considered for this award.